Monday, October 19, 2009

Cutting hurts everyone

For some reason a cut version of Paranormal Activity has been released and is playing instead of the original. The cut version is missing a lot of scenes and it is way too short. I'm hearing from people that the cut version sucks. Why the hell would they do this? The movie was fine the way it was. Was it too scary? Were people actually shitting their pants? This is an outrage!! Well actually I don't care as much because I already saw the movie but it blows for everybody else that had their little heart set on seeing it. Try to find a theater that is still showing the original otherwise wait for a bootleg copy to fall into your hands.

2 comments:

California Keys said...

Eh, the movie has made a bazillion dollars already.... I think I heard that it only cost $60,000 to make the whole movie....

California Keys said...

I tried sending an email to reviewyoucantuse@gmail.com, the email on the side of the site.... But it says the email doesn't exist....

http://asblackasobama.blogspot.com