Friday, October 2, 2009

For all you Madden fans....

I was down 21-10 at the end of the 3rd quarter. I was playing on All-Madden difficulty, I'm thinking to myself that I'm probably not going to win but I'll give it my best. So I score a touchdown in the first few seconds of the 4th quarter and go for 2; I get it, 21-18. I hold them on defense and get the ball back. I end up on the 2 yard line, 4th and inches with 2:30 left in the game.....do I go for it or kick the field goal? I played it safe and kicked for 3 points. Tie game!!

On the ensuing kickoff they return it for a touchdown, son of a bitch, 28-21 with 2:03 left. I unfortunately turn the ball over on downs with 1:37 left to play. They run the ball twice for 5 yards total and I burn 2 timeouts. It's 3rd and 5, they run and I tackle Willie Parker in the backfield for a loss, yes! but there is a penalty: offsides on one of my linebackers......first down. Three kneel downs and they win the game all thanks to an offsides penalty that was not my fault. I could of came back and tied it up for overtime. My first loss of the season.
I play as the Giants and I was playing the Steelers. I love Madden!!

No comments: