Saturday, October 3, 2009

Who would of thunk it?

It's official, I've had over 200 visitors to my blog since I started it back in the beginning of August. It's exciting to know that people like what I have to talk about. Although I really don't know that for sure because no one wants to comment on anything I write. What do I have to do to get some love? I have a theory that people will only express what they have to say if the subject is controversial. I don't really write stuff that is sketchy at all, maybe I need to start talking shit. My subject matter is comical, random nonsense that I come up with spontaneously while taking a shower.

I also thought that putting a poll on my blog would help me find out what people like to read but I only got 6 votes. People apparently like to be anonymous and keep things to themselves.

Don't get me wrong, I appreciate people taking the time of their busy lives to check out my blog but it would be nice to get some feedback. I didn't start this post to complain like a bitch but that is what is has turned into for some reason. I just wanted to show some enthusiasm for my 200 visitors. That number is probably peanuts compared to the more reputable blogs but I'm still a rookie and have a lot of catching up to do.

I will probably wait til 500 or 1000 visitors before I declare that I am awesome. So tell your friends about 'Just the Cheese.' Tell strangers on the bus or on the line at Dunkin' Donuts, mention it to your grandma on the phone or to your gynecologist during a pap smear. Spread the word!!!

Okay maybe I'm being a little greedy and I am asking for too much but it's a free blog, I'm not getting paid for this shit.

No comments: