Friday, November 22, 2019

Other orgasms in life



There a few things in life that are as satisfying as an orgasm. What do you agree with? What would you add to the list?

 Sticking a Q-tip in your ear after a shower

: Unexpectedly good food

Scratching that itch on your foot or back 

A really good relieving poop

Finally getting that piece of food out of your teeth

Equalizing the pressure in your ears

Peeing after holding it for way too long

Putting on a brand new pair of socks

The smell of bacon frying

Beating your spouse at a board game

Cracking your back

Popping a stubborn pimple

Finally remembering the name of that actor or the name of that movie without using the Internet

Finishing an entire crossword puzzle by yourself

No lines at the DMV

Making a half court shot playing basketball




13 comments:

Alex J. Cavanaugh said...

My wife might say the back scratch, but none of those come close for me.
And I finish a crossword puzzle every single day. If I didn't, my brain wouldn't turn on until about noon or so.

anne marie in philly said...

wearing one of my hand-knit items

hot pepperoni pizza

and the BEST orgasms are the ones you give YOURSELF by YOURSELF! (ask me how I know this)

betty said...

I like your list; I would add the delight of your grandson when he is getting out of the car to come visit you.

Happy weekend!

betty

TruleyTexan said...

I am ashamed to admit that, at the age of 48, I have never truly experienced no lines at the DMV.

Chris Lally said...

Rolling over & going back to sleep on a rainy day

Liz A. said...

The cessation of pain, especially cramps when the Advil kicks in.

Mary Kirkland said...

No lines at the DMV? Sure, like that ever happens. lol

Bacon.

Bacon. Bacon. Now I want bacon.

Adam said...

Good thing you added "at a board game."

Jax said...

I'm that gross person that enjoys popping black heads.. lol

Joanne said...

getting the perfect parking space.
buying something on sale and then finding out it was an even lower price.

yellowdoggranny said...

baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaacon

jatin said...

very nice blog check this website

play bazaar
satta king

Unknown said...

To accomplish that, try listing small goals of what you want to accomplish at certain times in order to be ready in time for the test.play bazaar
satta king