Wednesday, November 20, 2019

Do you know anything about me?


I never talk about my personal life on here. I have tried to remain mysterious and just let my content do the job. Most people use their real name as their blogger name. I stayed true to my random humor by being Powdered Toast Man. I decided to take off the mask today and share some things about me.

My real name is Jamie Scully.

I am 35 years old.

I am married and have 3 kids, 2 girls and 1 boy.

My wife is Nicole.

Olivia is 6.

Ryan is 3.

Emma is 5 months.

I am from New York. I lived in Connecticut for the past 7 years. I cam back to New York.

I work at a bank as Head Teller.

I am a night owl.

I love writing and am currently editing my first book.

I have been blogging for 10 years, on and off.

I am very nostalgic.

I have hit 6 deer with 5 different cars.

I love movies, magic, puzzles, giraffes, board games, stand-up comedy, books, football, blogging, coffee, hot sauce, a good poop, mangoes, hummus, Green Day, stuff from the 90's, shooting my kids with Nerf guns, the smell of fresh cut grass, classic cars and much more that you probably don't care about.

My dad died when I was 12.

I have an older sister and younger brother.

I have one tattoo of a spider on my right forearm. (my 2nd blog post)

I went to school for marketing and haven't done anything with it.

I used to think Euthanasia was referring to children in China (youth in Asia).











17 comments:

Alex J. Cavanaugh said...

Last one made me chuckle.
That's a lot of deer.
I remember when you got married. Probably because I too have been blogging for ten years.
And who doesn't like zapping kids with Nerf guns? Come on, isn't that what they are for?

Jax said...

Hi! I think it's refreshing when bloggers take off their mask. Another NYer? We're far and few between in blogland. The only other one I met was Elsie and she moved to NC. I use a nickname, Jax, but my real name is Jaclyn. Nice to officially meet you. :)

L. Diane Wolfe said...

Nice to meet you, Jamie. I'm sorry you lost your father when you were young. Mine died when I was 11.

Liz A. said...

My niece is named Olivia. When her parents named her, they thought they were giving her a name no one was really using. Surprise... (She's 18 now.)

Enjoy the '90s resurgence while it lasts. Not too long now, there'll be a '00s one.

Mary Kirkland said...

Its nice to meet you. I just found your blog not that long ago so I didn't know much about you. I've been blogging for 13 years and have done a few posts like this. Most of my blogger friends know me on Twitter and Fb as well so they see a lot of my life.

I'm sorry you lost your father at such a young age. I lost my mom 8 years ago.

I have 1 daughter who is 28 and I have a grandson who is 6.

I am 49 and have been with my husband for almost 30 years.

Good luck with your book.

anne marie in philly said...

well, hello jamie! I'mma old enough to be yo mama.

sounds like you have an interesting life; 3 kids will keep you busy. you and I have a few things in common.

go write that book!

Birgit said...

I can't believe your oldest is 6! I remember when you were wondering how you would be when your baby would be born and now you have 3. Life is always full of surprises. Who doesn't like a good poop. You did lose your dad too young.

Adam said...

I feel like I'm going to hit a deer one day. I see a batch almost every morning.

Kay said...

6 deer? Good gosh!
Thank you for your visit to my blog, Jamie. I love that you revealed so many interesting things about yourself.

I'm so sorry for your loss at such a young age. It's hard.

I have to keep a lot of myself private because my kids freak out about my being too much out there in cyberspace. How wonderful that you're writing a book! Awesome!

betty said...

Wow those are lots of deer! I admire you for coming out. I do with my name and certain details but no pictures of family and no names of them. Been blogging 14 years myself. Lost my dad when I was 18 months old, good luck with your book!

Betty

Natalie Aguirre said...

Glad you shared more about your personal life. Sorry that you lost your father so young. My daughter lost my husband (her dad) when she was 16. It's hard for both of us.

Chris Lally said...

First time here. Nice to meet you, Jamie!

Christine said...

Wow my first time visiting and it was so interesting reading about you unmasked. Very brave.

Tanza Erlambang said...

I would like to eat deer meat.. tasteful

# You have a wonderful family...God bless you

Joanne said...

nice to meet you. And yes, I shall be rude - one thinks of bankers as a bit dry - you are beyond extremely funny.

Glad you've survived all those deer strikes. Why are they seeking out you? Is it like Deer Terminators? Are you really John Connor? Tell the real deep cover truth

yellowdoggranny said...

I have to wait for 2 people to die and then I can write my book..everyone that has read me from beginning 2005 knows everything about me..everything.I have no secrets..I have put my phone number and address on my blog..like I said no secrets..I like knowing a little more about you..

jatin said...

very nice blog

play bazaar
satta king