Friday, September 11, 2009

The Final Destination.......let's hope it is

Don't see The Final Destination in the theater, it is not worth the $10. I saw it at the drive-in in Poughkeepsie but I didn't see it in 3D so maybe that was the difference. Is that the new thing in the movies now, 3D? Is everything going to be 3D now? Shit man, I can't even see 3D, I have an eye condition where what is suppose to be 3D is just double images, it blows. I'm not writing this to talk about my health, back to the review.

The film was entertaining and had cool death scenes but a sad final chapter to the series. The first one was a lot better and more original. I think they made it just to make a movie. Hollywood needs to stop releasing crappy sequels and start producing quality films again. Some sequels are good but others should not see the light of day.
First off there were no big named actors in it or anyone I knew for that matter so that should of gave me a clue that it was gonna suck. I shouldn't even be writing this review because I really don't have anything positive to say about the movie except it got me out of the house. I can only discourage you from seeing this movie but if you have your heart set on seeing it then rent it on DVD when it gets released. Don't waste your hard-earned stripping money. Your grandma will be mad at you.

Well this didn't turn out to be much of a review at all. Let's hope I do better next time when I see something decent and worth reviewing.

No comments: