Monday, September 28, 2009

Expect Shit

Nothing is 100% in life, anything can happen and probably will according to Murphy's Law: whatever can go wrong will go wrong. I have learned that everyday 50% of the things you do or plan will go wrong. You have to expect shit to happen in your life. You have to plan for things to go wrong so that when they do you are not surprised. I'm not saying to want things to go wrong but life is always throwing us curve balls and most of the time the sun is in our eyes. AND stop worrying about everything, that is going to get you nowhere. Worrying does not solve anything, it's like trying to solve a math problem by chewing bubble gum and it probably causes cancer.

If you expect and plan for obstacles in your life then it will be that much easier to conquer them. No one said life was easy and if they did well then they are an asshole. Life sucks and you have to make the most of it with the time you have. You can take this as advice or some sort of life lesson, frankly I don't care. I am just trying to educate the world one post at a time. I actually have no idea where I'm heading with this, I had a good idea and I hoped that it would lead somewhere as I typed but I'm drawing a blank. Give me a second..........

If I was to offer you one piece of advice it would be to wear sunscreen.

No comments: