Monday, September 21, 2009

Almost Engaged!!

Nicole and I have been talking about our future a lot lately. Our goal is to move into our own apartment by the spring. I can't wait to get out of my house again and move in with Nicole. We spend every minute with each other anyway so that part wouldn't change. It's the privacy aspect; we have none. I live at home with my mom and she lives at home with her parents. The living arrangements need a swift kick in the ass. I'm ready to start my future with Nicole.
One idea is to transfer to Binghamton University and get a place up there. First Nicole needs to be accepted into their nursing program and then we can get the ball rolling.
This past weekend was probably the strongest our relationship has been. We have been talking about getting married and stuff before but this time was the most serious. I told her I'm ready to propose and get a ring. It gave me such a good feeling just to say and think that. We were at the JV mall on Sunday waiting for her sister to get her hair cut so we took a gander in Zales just for fun. I didn't think we would find anything but the first ring she looked at she loved. It also comes with the matching wedding band for a very reasonable price. It was easier than I thought to find a ring that she liked.



It was and is a big turning point in our relationship.



I get a really good, warm feeling when I think about proposing to Nicole. I don't know when I'm going to do it and I wouldn't want to ruin the surprise by telling you.
You could say that we are in a pre-engagement. I'm happier than I have ever been and I can thank Nicole Ashley Palladino for that. I love her so much.

No comments: