Thursday, September 3, 2009

While eating a grilled cheese...

I decided I wanted to write something before work tonight but I can't come up with anything worth writing about. I've been working on a post about movie sequels and prequels that are coming out but it involves a lot of research so I have been putting it off. Hopefully it will be interesting since I've been working on it for a few weeks. I'm planning on adding to it tomorrow. It will be posted...errr...eventually..haha.

I enjoy blogging, it lets me get my thoughts down on "paper" even if they are ridiculous or weird. I'm not sure how much of an audience I have with this thing but I don't care that much as long as a few people enjoy my ramblings. I usually have some good ideas but I fail to write them down or remember them so they just get lost in my subconscious. It is a lot harder to put ideas into words than you think it would be. Talking aloud to myself is easy, then I try to form it into something that makes sense and it doesn't turn out that way. Writers block is a real thing and not just an excuse for the lazy. It would be cool to be a writer but I'm not very articulate or eloquently spoken. Things don't come out of my mouth the way they form in my brain.

I'm not sure I was going with this post, it has kind of gotten away from me and I don't know what direction I was heading in. I think I was hoping that something would pop into my head that I could write about but that did not happen. I'm going to leave you with a quote from Kevin James from The King of Queens. "I use bacon as a condiment!!"

No comments: