Monday, March 1, 2010

Movies Inc.

I have incorporated my love for movies and my love for board games and created a kick ass movie game. I call it….. well, it doesn’t have a name yet. We will just call it The Movie Game. I was bored at work one day and was playing the 6 degrees of Kevin Bacon game in my head when I developed this idea. I told my buddy at work about it and we played it almost every day at work for weeks until we couldn’t think of anymore movies. I would say that it is a spin-off of the Kevin Bacon game. I should probably tell you how to play now.

To start I give you 2 movies. The object of the game is to think of another movie that you can link to the movies I gave you by using the actors/actresses. For example if I said link Independence Day to U.S. Marshalls, the answer would be Men In Black. Will Smith is in Independence day and Tommy Lee Jones is in U.S. Marshalls and they are both in Men In Black. Sometimes there is more than one answer This was an easy one. Understand how to play now? Great!

Let’s have some fun. Here are 3 questions, one easy, one medium and one hard. Are you the movie buff you think you are?

Easy. Link: Swordfish to National Treasure

Medium. Link: Dumb and Dumber to High Fidelity

Hard. Link: There's Something About Mary to Cliffhanger

5 comments:

Jerry said...

I have bestowed some awards upon you. Go to My Thoughts to collect them. Congrats!

California Keys said...

Ok, I'm going to try the first one.... Is it Face Off?

The Man-Cave said...

Oh this is a good game but it's too late for me to think straight. I shall return. And The Movie Game works for me.

California Keys said...

Is the second one 'The Cable Guy'?

California Keys said...

Ok, I've racked my brain for the 3rd one.... I can't figure it out!