Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Q & A: Responses

I got some good answers to my last Q & A post. For some reason nobody asked me any random questions so I will answer my own questions.

If you could bring any fictional character to life, who would it be and why? (movies, tv, books, etc)

I would bring Jessica Rabbit (from Who Framed Roger Rabbit?) into our world.

How did you stumble across my blog (if you remember) and what keeps you reading it?

I do occasionally go back and read my old posts for fun. Sometimes I'm like, why did I write that?

In only 6 words, why do you blog?

I like sharing my random thoughts.


Here is what you all said.....

ASBLACKASOBAMA said...
1. Any fictional character, huh? Hmmmm.... Probably Chandler Bing from Friends.

2. You were one of my first non-family followers. I thought nobody was going to follow me until you came around! After you followed me, I checked out your blog and I liked what you wrote!

3. I like to make people laugh.

I Think It's Interesting

Lisa Marie said...
If you could bring any fictional character to life, who would it be and why? (movies, tv, books, etc)
I think Puck from Shakespeare's "A Midsummer Night's Dream". I think we all could use a little mischief in our lives!

How did you stumble across my blog (if you remember) and what keeps you reading it? Geof at www.enterthemancave@blogspot.com... YOU!!! You keep me reading, ya make me laugh

In only 6 words, why do you blog?
I need to for my sanity

Ian said...
If you could bring any fictional character to life, who would it be and why? (movies, tv, books, etc)

Spiderman because he fucking rules

How did you stumble across my blog (if you remember) and what keeps you reading it?

I believe you started following me, I returned the favor

In only 6 words, why do you blog?

Because it makes my mom proud


Lisa Marie said...
Ok revision... Powdered Toast Man has informed me that ABAO sent me here not Geof. whoops... I have "mommy brain" cut me some slack


Copyboy said...
Probably Goose (sucked when Maverick killed him)
Ian gave you a well deserved shout out.
Blog I must. I love to blog. (that's a haiku, right?) I like your questions. Thought provoking.


Jerry said...
1. If I could be anyone I would be Wolverine. Metal Skeleton ability to regenerate and slowed aging process all sounds awesome to me.

2. I believe you followed me and I did so in return after some delay.

3. I like to share things I think is entertaining or fascinating.

Thanks for playing, see you next time around.

6 comments:

Ally said...

Oh man! I missed this post! I love the questions! Of course you said Jessica Rabbit, you're a guy! Ha ha! I would like to meet ET!

Ally @ FourthGradeNothing.com

Anonymous said...

"I'm not bad, I'm just drawn that way"

Jerry said...

Awesome! My lame answers actually got posted. =)

SPeaking of Jessica Rabbit. Have you seen a video on YouTube where a girl gets dressed up like her, make-up and all. She does a pretty good job.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w1Yj_nm3Ky8

m. said...

I love Jessica Rabbit.

Copyboy said...

Yeah, but I blew the blog question didn't I? Seven words. I should be disqualified. JR is a nice pic indeed.

California Keys said...

When I grow old, I'm hoping my kids can read my blog and actually think that their dad was pretty funny....