Wednesday, March 17, 2010

The Movie Game

It's time for everybody's favorite game. Okay folks, just as a reminder, only email me your answers at reviewsyoucantuse@gmail.com. No answers in comments!! I don't want to have to give you a time-out. For those of you new to my blog and The Movie Game, here is how it works:

To start, I give you 2 movies. The object of the game is to think of another movie that you can link to the movies I gave you by using the actors/actresses. For example if I said link Independence Day to U.S. Marshalls, the answer would be Men In Black. Will Smith is in Independence day and Tommy Lee Jones is in U.S. Marshalls and they are both in Men In Black. Sometimes there is more than one answer This was an easy one. Understand how to play now? Great!


Easy. Link: The Bourne Identity to Patch Adams

Medium. Link: Batman Returns to Gladiator

Hard. Link: Footloose to Fargo

Challenge. Link: E.T. to Ice Age 2 to Finding Nemo (Use 3 actors/actresses to find one movie, worth 5 points)

5 comments:

Copyboy said...

I don't get it. This game must be my kryptonite. I never do well. And yet I love it so!

Ally said...

It's like six degrees of Kev Bacon and I suck. Just wanted to say hi though :)

Jerry said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Jerry said...

Whoops sorry. Totally screwed up on this one. I will try to pay more attention to the directions next time. Do I still get credit for my answers?

The Man-Cave said...

Glad you changed this to have answered submitted via e-mail!