Friday, November 16, 2012

Oh, How I Miss You Blogfest


If you don't know what this post is about head over to Alex J. Cavanaugh's Blog to join the fun and then come back here to finish reading this.

Come back, I miss you -

Cheeseboy from The Blog O' Cheese - He last posted 8 months ago. He is still very active on Twitter and Facebook but I miss his humorous and odd blog posts. Cheeseboy come back to the blogger world!!

Oilfield Trash from Make Daddy a Sammich - He posted 2 weeks ago that he is still alive but it almost been a year since his hiatus. I will stop with the threatening letters if you come back for good.

The Invisible Seductress from THE INVISIBLE SEDUCTRESS - She has had many problems in her life but still manages to stay afloat. She was an awesome part of my blogger trio with Rawknrobyn. She has an amazing way with words and I have always enjoyed anything she has written..

I know I was only suppose to mention 1 to 3 blogger I miss but I want to give a shout out to 2 bloggers who have been missing from the blogosphere for over 2 years. They would be Asblackasobama from I Think It's Interesting and Jerry from My Thoughts Brought to the Light. They were good people.

Don't leave, I would miss you -

Alex J. Cavanaugh from Alex J. Cavanaugh - Alex is an integral cog that keeps this blogosphere moving in the right direction. I think most people would be devastated if Alex left and I am sure he is on many a lists.

Bryan and Brandon from A Beer for the Shower - These guys can draw and be funny. I love the comic art that they have in almost every post. Normally I don't like reading long posts but theirs are worth it.

Rawknrobyn from Life By Chocolate - Robyn and I have been through a lot together. So many guest posts I can't even count. She is my blogging buddy and she always leaves great comments.

There are a lot of other bloggers and blogs I would miss but I was only allowed to pick three and these are the ones that came to mind. It doesn't mean that I don't appreciate you too. Go create your own post about who you miss or would miss if you haven't yet.

21 comments:

Rawknrobyn.blogspot.com said...

Thanks, buddy. Our trio was really good for me too.

xoRobyn

Ms. A said...

I miss a number of bloggers from the old days and have no idea what happened to them.

Baby Sister said...

Like...was his name Mr Stupid? Or something like that. Anyway, he never blogs anymore. There are a lot of them that I wish would.

Mark said...

There are a lot of bloggers I do miss, and would miss, and it's kind of amazing how many come and go in a short period of time.

Rhonda Albom said...

Following from the blogfest. Alex is on my list as well, and A Beer for the Shower is on his. I am off to read it now.

Alex J. Cavanaugh said...

Cheeseboy!! I see him on Twitter now and then. Funny you and Robyn named each other. And thanks so much. We're just glad you are back with us.

L. Diane Wolfe said...

Robyn is a lot of fun and Alex holds the blogging world together.

A Beer for the Shower said...

I hate to see a good blog die, especially when it's in its prime. Meanwhile, we're going to be like The Simpsons and cling on to life even when we stopped being funny 10 years ago. Who knows, maybe they'll make a direct to DVD movie about us.

cleemckenzie said...

I agree, it's hard to narrow down the field to three. Once you have two, it's hard! I went around and around trying to decide who I could write about today, then settled on only ONE!

Great to find your blog. Have joined up!

Lisa said...

Hi, everything is so interesting and fun here, from the name to the friends to the frinds' names. Good blogfest. Nice to meet you, in fact we've met because I am already a follower. I was oceangirl, if that sounds familiar.

Sherry Ellis said...

I enjoy the Life by Chocolate blog!

David P. King said...

Hi, there! It's good to meet you. Toast is the breakfast of champions, so this blog sold me right away, and thanks for joining in on the fest! :)

Keetha Broyles said...

Oh yes, Cheeseboy! I miss him too.

Tamara said...

Your Twitter button is broken but I am now following your blog cause it is awesome. Glad I found you through the blogfest!! I'll definitely be back. :)

Ella said...

Chocolate, toast,cheese..wow! I'm hungry after this post. ;D

I love these fun names...
It is so hard to pick~
You did well!

Golden Eagle said...

Alex is getting a lot of mentions in this blogfest! Makes sense--he's a great blogger. :)

Joylene Nowell Butler said...

Alex is definitely the Dude! I mean Captain. Looking forward to checking your choices out. Thanks, eh!

Dani said...

Ooooh... I can say cheese! :)

klahanie said...

Aha, Powdered Toast Man,

Delightful to see you participated in such a well meaning and thoughtful blogfest.

I would miss you if you stopped blogging. Thought you might like to know that in yet another one of those endless blogfests, the 'I Wish You Would Stop Blogging' blogfest, I have tallied the most votes. Gosh am I honoured :)

All the best and happy writing.

Gary

Keetha Broyles said...

Humor appears to abound over here.

I also list Rawkntobyn amongst my favorite bloggers.

I miss Cheeseboy's humor too.

So - - - these are all my reason to begin following you.

Careful where you lead me, o fearless leader.

Matthew MacNish said...

Co-host and new follower here, so nice to meet you, Powdered Toast Man!