Thursday, April 12, 2012

Pizza Pizza

Well you may or may not know but Pizza Hut has come out with a new pizza, a stuffed crust pizza with hot dogs. That's right, the pizza crust is stuffed with hot dogs. Whether you like or dislike the idea is besides the point. The important thing is that I was able to infiltrate Pizza Hit headquarters and steal the stuffed crust brainstorming folder. Here are the ideas that launched and failed or never make it off the drawing board.

STUFFED CRUST IDEAS


  • Tuna Fish
  • Jelly Beans
  • Butter
  • Maple Syrup
  • Lucky Charms
  • Jello Pudding
  • Sushi
  • Brussel Sprouts
  • General Tso's Chicken
  • Salt
  • Cocaine
  • Cole Slaw
  • Pumpkin Pie Filling
  • Bubble Gum
  • Fruit Roll Ups
  • Live Worms
  • Helium
  • Pop Rocks
  • Raisins
  • Tooth Paste
  • Coffee
I have to say, that Jello Pudding idea doesn't seem that bad.

-

10 comments:

Marie Rossi said...

That cocaine crust idea doesn't sound too bad. The helium one would probably have to be tied down to something heavy and would be ideal for children's parties. The toothpaste one would eliminate the need for flossing and brushing thrice a day.

I wonder why they didn't push through with these.

Workingdan said...

I really like general Tso's chicken so that might be good. But probably not as good as the cocaine stuffed crust!

Cursed Armada said...

What about pizza rolls within the crust itself??? My God...

Mark said...

I would like to eat pizza stuffed with hot dogs. Pizza stuffed with tuna as well sounds nice.

Alex J. Cavanaugh said...

You know, I'd actually try the one stuffed with General Tso's Chicken.

Birgit said...

hmmm cocaine-interesting...how about LSD filled? How about the artery buster KFC stuffed pizza crust-just the skin though....

Ms. A said...

Pop Rocks could be quite interesting!

Pat Tillett said...

I'm thinking General Tso's chicken might not be too bad.
Hot dogs...NO!

Shockgrubz said...

I'd take the extra helium to watch my cheese rise to the ceiling and snap back into my hungry maw.

Chuck said...

How the hell did cocaine get in there?? I smell a smuggling opportunity. Not even a drug sniffing dog could get past the smell of pizza!!