Friday, May 7, 2010

FYI & UPDATE & STUFF




Three weeks ago Tuppence @ Tuppenny Tales awarded me with the Sunshine Blogger award and I totally forgot to post it. Thank you Tuppence for the fantastic award and I'm sorry for forgetting about it. Go check out her blog if you haven't already. Why you ask? Because I said so (that always worked when your mom or dad said it).


I apologize for not having my post 'without using the letter E' up already. I was going to do it this past week but it totally slipped my mine. I will definitely work on it next week and have it up at some point. It's a tough one to write.

I have an English paper, other HW and studying for finals to do this weekend so I won't be reading anybody's posts nor commenting. If you receive a comment from me this weekend please reply to it with: GET BACK TO STUDYING!!! Thank you. I will hopefully be back on Monday to catch up on the awesome blogs that I read.

Voting for the Battle of the Game Show Hosts: 3rd Round ends Sunday night. If you still have not voted go HERE, we need more votes to announce an official winner.

9 comments:

Me said...

Congrats on the award and good luck on your future exams..I should get to my studies too, come to think of it..!:P

Cheeseboy said...

Congrats on the award and good luck with finals.

Unknown said...

Congrats on the award. Good luck with your English exam. Don't get bitten by the Grammar bug. I just heard, its looking for people with exams to give... LOL
Toodles!:)

Culture Served Raw said...

Congrats! Well deserved

Farmers Wifey said...

Congrats!!!

California Keys said...

Congratulations sir!

Jerry said...

Congrats on the award!

Bernadine said...

Congrats on your award.

Pat Tillett said...

congrats on the new bling!