Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Battle of the Game Show Hosts: 3rd Round

In the last round Marc Summers had no problem beating up on Alan Thicke. Tracy Gold tried to help Thicke by attempting to hurt Summers 'Tanya Harding style' but guest referee Jeff Foxworthy would not allow it. I think I saw Jeff's mustache yell at Gold, I must be seeing things. After the match Thicke was forced to watch the whole season of Pictionary for trying to cheat.

The next round is almost underway. Today's guest referee is Summer Sanders from Figure it Out. A little trivia about Sanders before we start the match. According to IMDb, she was in the movie Jerry Maguire as herself, uncredited. I never saw her in that movie, I'll have to watch it more closely next time. Enough distractions, time for round 3.

Dick Clark
vs

Chuck Woolery






Hostings: The Object Is (1963), The $10,000/$20,000/$25,000/$50,000/$100,000 Pyramid (1973-80, 1981 & 1982-89), The Krypton Factor (1981), The Challengers (1990-91), It Takes Two (1997), Winning Lines (2000)
Best Talent: Can contort his body into a small box but he always gets stuck and can't get out
What He Wanted To Be When He Was 5: Queen of the Nile
Favorite Cereal: He's cuckoo for Cocoa Puffs
Actress He Most Wants To Sleep With: Christina Applegate, but only if she gets into character as Kelly Bundy
Nickname in High School: Pickle Pops
Beef With Chuck Woolery: Chuck borrowed Legally Blonde 2 and gave it back scratched




Hostings: Wheel of Fortune (1975-81), Love Connection (1983-95), Scrabble (1984-90 & 93), The Dating Game (1997-2000), Greed (1999-2000), Lingo (2002-2007)
Best Talent: Can shoot peas out of his nose up into the air and catch them in his mouth
What He Wanted To Be When He Was 5: A garbage truck (no, not garbage man)
Favorite Cereal: Anything that comes with a toy inside
Actress He Most Wants To Sleep With: The chick in Total Recall with 3 breasts
Nickname in High School: The undeveloped kid
Beed With Dick Clark: Chuck had to get stitches after an atomic wedgie from Dick


Time to cast your votes. Will it be Dick or Chuck in this round? Only you can prevent forest fires..... I mean, only you have the power to decide. Polls close on Sunday at 11:59 PM. The next round will commence next Tuesday, don't miss it!!











10 comments:

Sara said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Sara said...

I am going to pick Dick Clark.
For the sheer fact that he died like 10 years ago, and is obviously, completely, all animatronics. Poor Chuck doesn't stand a chance against modern day machinery.

Nippy The Penguin said...

I'm gonna go with Chuck here I say man beats machine. (terminator theme begins to play)

Ally said...

I like Dick. I mean Dick Clark but I love Chuck for his famous "two and two" ha ha...

California Keys said...

Chuuuuuuuuuuck!

Anonymous said...

Woolery man! The guy is so funny!
We'll be back in 2 and 2

Copyboy said...

DC will beat Chuck any day of the week. Though I'll give Chucky profs for Love Connection. He seemed so sincere when he asked everyone how their dates went.

Rawknrobyn.blogspot.com said...

I don't know Dick, but he's too painful to watch. Chuck was easy on the eyes 20ish years ago. He hasn't done much for me lately, but I'd much rather watch the ball drop with Chuck.
Cheers,
Robyn

Jerry said...

I am going with Chuck here. Dick Clark needs to be turned off and put back in the Smithsonian.

Anonymous said...

Totally Dick Clark because I loved and still love the Pyramid!!!