Thursday, May 6, 2010

Where Has the Time Gone?

Yesterday (May 5th) marked 2 1/2 years in our relationship. Time has gone by so fast, it doesn't feel like it has been that long. It still feels like we are in the first couple of months of our relationship. We still possess the new relationship feelings and attitude. You know how after dating someone for awhile you kind of lose that spark in your stomach and things get boring or there isn't as much affection anymore? Well that is not the case for Nicole and I. Just the other night I went over to Nicole's after school for an hour before I had to go to work and I was showing her affection like it was within the first month of us dating. I was kissing her with so much passion and fire. One of the reasons is that she looked just so damn cute, I couldn't resist her lips. It sucked that I had to go to work, I could of kissed her all night without even looking for any sex, even though it would of happened on it's own and would have been fantastic.

I love having these random spurts of cute moments, it keeps the relationship nice and fresh. If there was ever a spontaneous time to propose, the other night would have been perfect (those of you who don't know, we are already engaged).

During our late night nap, I had a dream that Nicole was in the ocean with some friends and a big ass wave came crashing down on them. Without even thinking I jumped in the water and saved Nicole because she needed help. I think this dream shows how much I love her.

One of the things that I love is the silliness we can have. I love tickling her, play fighting and just being cute and cuddly. I hope that we never lose these. They are the essence of our relationship. I am getting more and more excited about the wedding and our future. We are slowly making progress with our wedding plans. We have compiled part of our guest list. Nicole has found a few dress styles and invitation ideas that she likes. Next week we are looking at another place to have the wedding. It is a hotel that looks like a giant castle with a great view. I went to a prom there so I know it's nice. I will keep everyone updated with whatever we have in the mix.

6 comments:

Golden Girl said...

oh squish, I know you would save me. i love you fiance and im very excite too :-)

Farmers Wifey said...

It's very exciting planning a wedding...enjoy all the preparation!!! Just found your blog, nice to meet you!

Sara said...

When I started dating my now husband, I had a dream that he was being tortured. It was horrible. I woke up so sad.

That dream made me realize just how much I loved him, and I knew my life wouldn't be the same without him.
I am so blessed to have someone like him in my life.
I wish nothing but a lifetime of happiness, kissing, cuddling, and laughing for you and Nicole.

Copyboy said...

Can't go wrong with a giant castle. No worry that a wave is going to crash through that thing. Glad the wedding plans are going well. ;)

Kristy said...

It's exciting to plan a wedding, congrats again!

California Keys said...

As long as she still laughs at your jokes, then she still loves you.... That's how my relationship works.... lol 13 years after meeting her, she still laughs at my jokes....