Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Trivia Corner Reboot #4 Answers

Congrats to Nippy, Geof and Greg for getting some points. And a big congrats to Jerry for guessing my middle name (he must of called my mom). Here are the answers.

1)
Which U.S. president once quipped, "I would like to deny all allegations by Bob Hope that during my last game of golf, I hit an eagle, a birdie, an elk, and a moose"? (worth 2 points)

a) Bill Clinton
b) Richard Nixon
c) Gerald Ford, who was known to accidentally hit spectators with wayward golf balls.
d) Thomas Jefferson
e) Jimmy Carter

2) On what TV sitcom did the star's mother have a car bearing the license plate "#1 MOM"? (worth 4 points)

The Drew Carey Show


Bonus: What is my middle name? Jamie ( ? ) Scully (now worth 7 points)

Robert


Jerry has taken over the #1 spot this week. Don't be sad if you didn't get any points, there are still 6 more rounds left. Thanks for playing, come back next Monday for more trivia.

4 comments:

Ally said...

Stop holding out on us, more wedding planning blog posts, please!!! :)

Sara said...

I am so just gonna start cheating for the next one. :( I hate losing.

California Keys said...

Jerry got it? Madness!

Jerry said...

I am so stoked! I can't believe I can claim top fame for now.