Thursday, May 27, 2010

Stuff I love about Nicole

Here are some random things I love about Nicole, my fiancee. They are in no particular order.

1) Her laugh

2) That she comes over after work around midnight just to sleep with me for a couple hours to then go home

3) Her beautiful eyes

4) The way she uses her sexuality to grab my attention

5) Her great smile

6) The affectionate tone of her voice

7) Her undying determination to be a nurse

8) The taste of her kiss

9) Pushing me to go to school

10) The way she lays on my chest when we cuddle

11) Putting up with my sarcasm

12) Wanting to start a family with me

13) The way she says goodbye

14) About a thousand other things

7 comments:

Bernadine said...

Awww... This is a very cute post. :) Nicole is a very lucky girl. You really love her a lot. :)

The Invisible Seductress said...

super sweet.....a bit jealous....wink

Bossy Betty said...

Ohhhhhh....I think HOB loves me because I buy him Diet Pepsi once in awhile. Sweet post!

Amber said...

Aw, so sweet. I think I'm going to go force my boyfriend to write a list like this for me.

Shannon said...

Awesome...just awesome.

Jerry said...

Sweet post. Just melts the heart.

California Keys said...

No comment from Golden Girl? Is her heart made of stone?