Friday, May 7, 2010

The Movie Game Answers

Congrats to Nippy again for getting all four questions correct. It is hard to stump that penguin, I will get him eventually. Here are the answers.

Easy - Link: My Girl & Little Giants
Ghostbusters (Dan Aykroyd & Rick Moranis)

Medium - Link: National Security & Goodfellas
Wild Hogs (Martin Lawrence & Ray Liotta)

Hard - Link: When Harry Met Sally & Evan Almighty
Monsters Inc. (Billy Crystal & John Goodman)

Challenge - Link: Adaptation & Kinsey & Ray
Jarhead (Chris Cooper, Peter Sarsgaard & Jamie Foxx)

Seems like nobody is going to knock that penguin off his perch. Come back next Wednesday for more movie game.

1 comment:

California Keys said...

Damn it.... On one hand I'm thinking 'Damn, I'm so busy at work that I missed it again!'.... On the other hand, I'm thinking 'I'm glad I have a job and a paycheck!'.....