Friday, May 14, 2010

Here's the Scoop

I haven't posted that much this week. I have been busy working and studying for finals and whatnot. I haven't really visited anybody's blog or commented on anything. I apologize for that. I know I have probably missed some great posts and I will never catch up if I go back to read them all. I had planned on posting some stuff today about wedding stuff and my post without using the letter 'E' but I have a sudden case of writer's block. This hasn't happened since December. I don't just want to rush a post just to write something, those never come out the way you want them too.

I will make up for my lack of posts this week with some great stuff next week. Now that school is over for this semester I don't have to worry about doing homework. I will use this weekend to brainstorm my ideas and make what I want to write about worthwhile. I will tell you that Nicole and I took a gander at another place for our wedding. I will tell you about that in more detail next week. I know Ally @ Fourth Grade Nothing is dying to hear about our wedding plans.

Have a great weekend everyone. Do stuff I probably might do on a dare.

8 comments:

California Keys said...

Did you tell her that you and Nicole are going to let me officiate the wedding?

Teachinfourth said...

That's cool. I know that I sure get busy this time of year as well...

Anonymous said...

good luck with finals... my hubs has his this week!

Cheeseboy said...

Finals come first. And then wedding plans. and then great posts. I understand.

Unknown said...

All the best with the Finals. And good luck with the wedding plans. Would love to read your posts!

The Man-Cave said...

Writer's block happens to the best of us. Post-cruise, I had nothing I wanted to talk about. Good luck with finals. We'll be waiting for you when you get back.

Bossy Betty said...

Where are your priorities??? Let's get some posting done, Mister!!! Let's get on it! Don't you love me?

(Just getting you ready for married life.)

m. said...

I'm excited to hear about your wedding plans :D