Friday, May 21, 2010

Riddles are back!

I haven't posted any riddles in a long time. Here are some I recently stumbled across. To view the answers just right click with your mouse and drag next to where it says answer.

If it takes 6 men to dig 6 holes in 6 days, how long will it take one man to dig half a hole?

Answer: There is no such thing as half a hole, a hole is a hole.

I have 2 coins that add up to 30 cents and one of them is not a nickel. What are the 2 coins?

Answer: One is a quarter and the other is a nickel. (I only said that one of them is not a nickel)

You put a dime in a glass bottle and put a cork in the top. How do you get the dime out of the bottle without breaking the glass or pulling out the cork?

Answer: Push the cork into the bottle and shake the dime out.

How many times can you take 5 away from 25?

Answer: Once because then you will be taking 5 from 20.

You throw away the outside and cook the inside. Then you eat the outside and throw away the inside. What did you eat?

Answer: An ear of corn.

What is the closest relation that your father's sister's sister-in-law could be to you?

Answer: Your mother.

4 comments:

Cheeseboy said...

I think that last one may only be true in Kentucky.

Kristy said...

Wow, some of these are new! Awesome. I'm once again smarter than my friends.

California Keys said...

A plane crashes directly on the border of California and Nevada? Where do you bury the survivors?

TS Hendrik said...

I knew several of those. I love me some riddles man. Though, I disagree with number 1. I still think I can dig a half a hole.