Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Trivia Corner Reboot #6 Answers

Congrats to Geof and Vikki for getting all 3 questions correct. I won't hold it against Geof for sending his answers out to every one in a mass email. However if it happens again he is banned from my blog (insert sarcasm here). On to the answers.

1) How frequently does the human stomach produce a new lining? (worth 2 points)

a) Every 3 hours
b) Every 3 days
c) Once every week
d) Once every month
e) Every 3 months
f) Ask John Goodman

2) Who was the first villain Superman faced when he made his movie debut in 1948? (worth 3 points)

Spider Lady. She appeared in the 15-episode Superman serial adventure.

3) What sexy male Hollywood heartthrob's middle name is Tiffany? (worth 5 points)

Richard Tiffany Gere

ONLY 4 MORE ROUNDS LEFT!!

3 comments:

Bernadine said...

Oh my goodness... not a good middle name for Richard Gere (to tell you the truth I didn't know that) Ok...

Rawknrobyn.blogspot.com said...

Congratulations, Geof and Vikki. Dang, you are so smart!
4 more rounds? Is that a threat or a promise?
Note that I just posted another Choco-Quiz.
Cheers,
Robyn

Jerry said...

Oh wow. I sucked this round LOL