Friday, May 7, 2010

Weird Laws: Part (5x2)-4=6

Here is the next installment of the Weird Laws of the U.S


MISSOURI

In Perryville it is illegal to injure any bird within city limits. How else am I suppose to get my chicken nuggets?

It is illegal for a bar owner to let people drink on his premises between 2 am and 6 am. Sir, this flask is filled with milk, I would never think to disobey the law.

MONTANA

In Billings it is illegal to raise rats as pets. I already have 4 turtles, I was hoping one of the rats could teach them martial arts. I'd call him Splinter.

It is illegal to pretend to abuse an animal in the presence of a minor. Son, I have to kick the shit out of this dog, I'm not allowed to pretend.

NEBRASKA

It is illegal to pilot a plane while drunk. This one doesn't seem weird to me. Who is mixing normal laws in with my weird ones?

It is against the law to marry if you have an STD. Beware of all the single ladies.

NEVADA

In Reno it is illegal to lay down on a sidewalk. That is the best place to take a nap after a long night of gambling.

It is illegal to place a chair or bench on any street. I like to play musical chairs, Russian roulette style.

NEW HAMPSHIRE

It is illegal to check into a hotel under a false name. I guess I have to stop using the name Seymour Buttz.

It is illegal to take seaweed off of the beach at night. You don't want to piss off Aquaman.

NEW JERSEY

It is illegal to sell handcuffs to someone under 18. Too many kinky teenagers in Jersey.

It is illegal to wear a bullet-proof vest while murdering someone. Because that would just be totally unfair to your victim.

Go vote on the Battle of the Game Show Hosts: 3rd Round if you haven't already. It was Tuesdays post. We need more votes!!


9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Those are priceless!!!!! I especially am fond of taking the seaweed off the beach at night. I guess during the day it's all good but at night, man some crazy shit must go on there

Anonymous said...

The next time I am in Reno I am going to lie down. I just have to!!!

Me said...

LOL at Lisa Marie's comment..I was thinking the same thing!:P That last one with the bullet proof vest is just insane!

Farmers Wifey said...

I'm an aussie and I travelled through the US and I adore this country but all I can say is....mmmmmkay...

California Keys said...

Nice.... Have you ever seen the Randy Johnson pitch that made the bird explode? It's pretty amazing....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qi0E55JbERk

Jerry said...

That is hilarious. I like the chicken nugget comment. We should petition because I dig me some chicken nuggets.

Bernadine said...

Ok.... The last one "It is illegal to wear a bullet-proof vest while murdering someone" definitely takes the cake.

The US is a WEIRD place indeed...

Angie said...

"I was hoping one of the rats could teach them martial arts. I'd call him Splinter."

bahahaha I just exploded with laughter at that line!

Donda said...

AquaMan-Bahahaha and as for NJ, I blame Snookie for that mess!