Monday, May 24, 2010

Monday Minute Link up

I missed last week's Monday minute, so I made sure to check out The Daily Dose today.



1 - Do you *snort*?


No, which is odd because I'm one-eighth swine.

2 - Our friend, has a nickname and it's Daffy. What's your nickname?

I had a nickname is 5th grade, it was Skull because my last name is Scully. I'm known now as Hot Potato Number 9

3 - Do you know sign language?

No, but I always wanted to learn. I'm hoping that I can take a signing class at school. Where is Helen Keller when you need her?

4 - What's a sample convo from your hood?

Me: What you talkin' about Willis?
Willis: I said can you pass the broccoli?


5 - Do you sleep with electronic devices - i.e. laptop, Blackberry, iPhone, etc?

I turn my phone off when I go to sleep. My HAM radio and electric xylophone stay on though.

4 comments:

Jessica Warrick said...

im following form Monday Minute

Pat Tillett said...

Great answers Hot Potato Number 9

adrienzgirl said...

All men are at least 1/8th swine. Just sayin'.

Hot Potato Number 9 is awesome!

California Keys said...

What happened to 1 through 8?