Monday, May 3, 2010

Monday Minute Link up

The Monday Minute tastes the best with some waffles.

1 - How much would you have to be paid to eat a human cadaver's finger?
About $12.67, give or take a few cents

2 - Describe the worst physical fight you've ever been in.
I kicked the shit out of this aardvark once for looking at me weird.

3 - Name one song that if you never heard it ever again, you'd be thrilled.
Crazy by Gnarls Barkley. I will murder anyone who hums it to me.

4 - Describe the "drunkest" situation you've ever been.
The Titanic sinking, that was my fault. I was passed out drunk when I was suppose to be watching for icebergs.

5 - What's your biggest regret?
Not going back to the future when Doc Brown gave me the chance to.

8 comments:

Sylvia Plathypus said...

LOL I like your style!! Keep it real...have a tremendous week! ;)

Sara said...

Yeah, the whole not going back to the future thing totally stinks. Are you hanging your head in shame?

Jessica said...

I like you.

Cheeseboy said...

Crazy? I kinda like that tune. Definitely better than that Barbie Girl song that came out in the 90's.

Samantha said...

I laughed at every answer here! Haha...so funny. Titanic sinker!

Jerry said...

Aardvark huh? Be careful. I heard they are crazy into revenge.

Rawknrobyn.blogspot.com said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Rawknrobyn.blogspot.com said...

twas a typo that did it and caused this to look like comment #9 not #8. It wasn't my fault. My fingers slipped. As I was saying, this was the best, most unique Monday Minute response that I read this week - if not ever (besides my own a few weeks back).
Cheers,
Robyn