Friday, May 14, 2010

The Movie Game Answers

Congratulations to JERRY for being the only one to get all 4 correct. I finally stumped that damn Nippy the Penguin on this one. Way to go Jerry!!

Easy - Link: True Lies & Dante's Peak
The Terminator/Terminator 2 (Arnold Schwarzenegger & Linda Hamilton)

Medium - Link: Without a Paddle & Flubber
SLC Punk (Matthew Lillard & Christopher Mcdonald) or Old Dogs (Seth Green & Robin Williams)

Hard - Link: Legally Blonde 2 & Phone Booth
Monsters vs. Aliens or Freeway (Reese Witherspoon & Kiefer Sutherland) or Vantage Point (Bruce McGill & Forest Whitaker)

Challenge - Link: Gran Torino & Kiss Kiss Bang Bang & Captain Corelli's Mandolin
Gothika (John Carroll Lynch, Robert Downey Jr. & Penelope Cruz)

There is only one round left of The Movie Game before a new contest starts. Make sure you end with a bang. Mark it on your calender 5/19: Play Movie Game.

3 comments:

California Keys said...

Ooooh.... I liked SLC Punk.... Unfortunately my guess was Old Dogs.... Man, believe me when I tell you that Old Dogs was B - A - D - BAD!!!!

The Man-Cave said...

I missed that last one by a mile. That was a good one dude.

Jerry said...

I loved Gothika. I watched it like 4 times in a row. Ya know since seeing Matthew Lillard as Shaggy in Scooby Doo I can't remember half of what he was in before hand.