Saturday, November 7, 2009

NY Tix

Nicole got me Giants tickets for our anniversary and a Brandon Jacobs jersey. We are going tomorrow (Nov. 8th) for the game against the Chargers. I have never been to an NFL game before, I'm so excited!! Going to a football game is in my dream book. I didn't think I would be going anytime soon. We are also going to be doing a little tailgating before the game. I'm currently cooking up some BBQ and Buffalo chicken..... mmmm.



The G-men better play a good game tomorrow or I am not going to be a happy camper. Eli better step up his game and not throw any interceptions. I'd rather David Carr play instead of an unwary Manning. I'm predicting a rushing massacre against the Chargers, Jacobs is going to chew up that D-line. Giants need this win. I'm not sure who I want to win the Eagles/Cowboys game, I hate them both!! I hate tough decisions.

No comments: