Monday, November 16, 2009

Is there a doctor in the house?

Why can't scientists just go and cure the common cold already? I'm sick of these damn sore throats!! I am just getting over a cold I had this week. By "getting over" I mean I still possess the illness but only show some of the symptoms. I have a nasty sore throat which is as dry as Barbara Bush's happy place. I have no lubrication in there (that's what she said!) Yeah I know that's played but I had to throw it in there. I also had a stuffed nose and chest congestion but that was tolerable. I don't get sick too often but when I do it hits me like a sack full of doorknobs.

The only reason I'm telling you I was and still am ill is because it's the reason for minimal posts this week. I have been delirious, mainly due to the Tylenol cold I was taking. That stuff made me pretty loopy, I thought I was drunk without the nausea and constant urge to pee. The damn day medicine made me tired and the night stuff kept me awake, I think someone screwed up in the factory. Luckily I don't think it's Swine Flu or Rhinoceros Flu or whatever animal Flu that is going around now. Another day or two and a couple more Vitamin C and I should be as good as used. (You might have to read that sentence again to get the punchline.)

Well it's 5:45 AM and I haven't gone to bed yet. I should get some rest, I have work and school all week. I just wanted to throw in a blog post before i hit the hay and so this be it I guess. Not a masterpiece but what is? Why does this seem like a diary now????? Note to self: Starting tomorrow, write better posts.

2 comments:

California Keys said...

If doctor's come up with a cure for the common cold, then insurance companies can't charge thousands of dollars for treatment of the common cold.... It's the man trying to hold us down!

Golden Girl said...

note to self...no more posts at 545 am when ur fiance can see it