Monday, November 30, 2009

It's been awhile

I have been slacking on my blog this week. I only wrote one post and it wasn't even humorous, it was serious and sad. I have been unconsciously writing less and less for some reason. Usually I come up with some ideas and make a draft about them but I haven't had anything funny happen to talk about. It doesn't help that I'm trying to bring in some extra cash with my ads on here. I'm not suppose to talk about the ads so that's all I will say. I need to get back on track. Now what to write about.......?

Let's talk about something interesting now. One of my favorite unthought of thing in life is the elusive cold side of the pillow. Like most of you I can't sleep with a warm pillow, it needs to be nice and cold. Somehow even with the heat on my pillows still manage to stay cold. I don't even have special pillows or pillow cases. I've always wanted one of those special cold comfort pillows that are suppose to be cold. The things they make nowadays. I could of invented that!!

No comments: