Monday, October 28, 2019

'Goofy' Thoughts


Thoughts of the person inside the Goofy character at Disney World. Male and female perspectives.



You would think this thing would have a fan or decent ventilation, cheap fucks

No one can see my boner, no one can see my boner

I wonder what my under boob smells like?

I bet I could take that kid's ice cream

We got some hot moms here today, thank you Jesus

There is an epidemic of dudes in sock and sandals

I would fuck Ariel, marry Cinderella and kill Snow White

I would fuck Grumpy, marry Bashful and kill Happy

I can make it to the toilet, do not shit your pants again

Most of these people belong on the People of Walmart site

I wonder if the chick in Minnie Mouse was messing with me when she said Walt Disney's middle name was Muriel.

This job sucks balls

Final decision, I am not having kids

Gloria Estefan was right, the rhythm is going to get you

Oh look it's Mickey Mouse, I know him!!

I miss Obama

47 bottle of beer on the wall, 47 bottles of beer....












15 comments:

Tanza Erlambang said...

I miss Obama too

Alex J. Cavanaugh said...

Totally agree on not having kids.
He/she is probably also thinking - I've made some really bad career and life choices...

DEZMOND said...

Seems like he is really horny.

Liz A. said...

The last time I went to Disneyland, it was Goth day. Imagine, packs of Goths all in black, with their kiddos all in black. Oh, and it was August...

Adam said...

But they can feel it.

anne marie in philly said...

kids suck, and so does disney world.

Mary Kirkland said...

If I had to be around all those kids I'd probably not want to have kids either. lol

Birgit said...

Actually, a friend of mine worked at the Canadian centre at Epcot and heard about a man in the Goofy outfit getting heat stroke. He took the head off because he had to vomit and was taken to the medical centre there. In turn, Disney fired him for taking the head off and spoiling the wonder of Disney to all the brats that were there

L. Diane Wolfe said...

Most people of Walmart can't afford Disney though. Thank goodness.

Theresa Mahoney said...

I had a friend that had to wear a Clifford the Big Red Dog costume for our bookstore once. It smelled like dirty ball sack and was hotter than hell, even in an air conditioned store. I can't imagine how awful wearing those costumes in Florida sunshine must be.

Nas said...

OMG! Hilarious! I always wondered what they would be thinking!

Elephant's Child said...

I hope you didn't have to spend long in costume to nail these thoughts.

yellowdoggranny said...

I took my kids to Disneyland back in the 70's and I swear to the Goddess...they were closed for repairs..sigh*

Play Bazaar said...

Brush with magnesium oil for whiter teeth. Magnesium oil is a brine made from magnesium chloride and water. It is called an oil because the resulting mixture has an oily appearance and texture. Adding a couple of drops to your toothbrush when brushing, or swishing with a few drops mixed with water, can make your teeth significantly whiter. Satta King Play Bazaar

Play Bazaar said...

Network marketing can really be an intelligent business move in the online world. Network marketing isn't a get-rich-quick scheme; you have to put in a sizable effort to get the results you seek. Satta King Great Tips For Boosting Your Internet Marketing Success Play Bazaar Many people are confused about how to launch their network marketing business and make money.