Thursday, January 2, 2020

Celebrity survey questions


I mailed out a questionnaire to a boat load of celebrities. Surprisingly a lot of them responded. I picked the survey responses at random. Here are some of them.


Question: What is your favorite food?

Tom Hanks wrote: Fried shrimp, boiled shrimp, shrimp scampi, shrimp gumbo, shrimp kabobs, coconut shrimp, bbq shrimp, spaghetti with shrimp, raw shrimp, scrambled eggs & shrimp...

Janet Jackson wrote: Hershey nipples, I mean kisses.

Chris Christie wrote: Children


Question: What is your worst childhood memory?

Caitlin Jenner wrote: Having a penis.

Meatloaf wrote: My mom doing anything for love.

Macaulay Culkin wrote: Being left home alone during Christmas. That's right, it was based on real events.


Question:  Name a superpower you would want to have.

Nicholas Cage wrote: The ability to not accept shitty movie roles.

Pamela Anderson wrote: Be able to inflate or deflate my breasts whenever I wanted to.

Betty White wrote: To undo my immortality.


Question: If you could only ever watch one movie, what would it be and why?

Vanilla Ice wrote: Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles II: The Secret of the Ooze. You know why.

Neil Patrick Harris wrote: Mean Girls. I know I'm gay but I still have a thing for Lindsay Lohan.

Bill Clinton wrote: Shallow Hal. Something about Gwyneth Paltrow with some mean on her bones just rubs me the right way.







11 comments:

Alex J. Cavanaugh said...

Cage, we all wish you had that superpower.
I might not be able to sponge Clinton's answer from my head for days...

anne marie in philly said...

tom hanks - what, no spam with those shrimp?

bill clinton - bwhahaha!

HNY 2020 to you!

Joanne said...

Happy 2020. You are off to a great start. Shrimp!

Birgit said...

I wonder if Betty White and Olivia De Havilland will fight like the 2 guys in Highlander..There can be only one! Shrimp pot pie is another meals Tom will like.

Jax said...

I think Nicholas Cage makes the movies shitty, not the other way around. It's just his face that ruins it..

Adam said...

Not chocolate cake or poor people?

Liz A. said...

Betty White did the immortality thing wrong. One's supposed to not age, too. Although, that would have looked suspicious.

Theresa Mahoney said...

I hope Betty White lives forever. She's America's true sweetheart.

I agree with Jax. It's Cage that can turn any movie to shit.

R's Rue said...

Laughing out loud.

Mary Kirkland said...

Betty White will be here forever. Nicolas Cage had some good movies though.

Ananka said...

Betty White and Pamela made me laugh!