Wednesday, December 11, 2019

Interview with Gorton's Fisherman



It is time for me to play guest hose on 'Inside the Actor's Studio' again. James Lipton is pretty cool and lets me come on here whenever I want. All he wants in return are pictures of Harriet Tubman wearing lingerie. Those pictures are impossible to find so it is a good thing that my buddy is good at photoshop. Today's guest is that well-known fisherman from Gorton's seafood.


Powdered Toast Man: Thank you for being with us today.

Gorton's Fisherman: Glad to be here PTM, I love your show.

Powdered Toast Man: What show?

Gorton's Fisherman: To Catch a Predator.

Powdered Toast Man: That is Chris Hansen. I have a blog called 'Just the Cheese'.

Gorton's Fisherman: I always get you two mixed up. And I have never heard of your blog.

Powdered Toast Man: That's okay. I don't eat your seafood. 

Gorton's Fisherman: I don't either. I prefer Mrs. Pauls.

Powdered Toast Man: Aren't you afraid you might lose your job by saying that?

Gorton's Fisherman: Nah, I got dirt on all the big shots. They aren't getting rid of me without making a big mess.

Powdered Toast Man: You play dirty, I like that. 

Gorton's Fisherman: You should see me in the bedroom. That yellow raincoat comes in handy in other ways if you know what I mean. 

Powdered Toast Man: I really, really don't and I have no interest in finding out. 

Gorton's Fisherman: That is disappointing. Word on the street is that you are kinky as all get out.

Powdered Toast Man: I was, I mean I am. Uhh, I had to tone it down a bit. I'm involved in several sexual harassment cases at the moment. Mums the word.

Gorton's Fisherman: I hear ya loud and clear. Been there done that. What a headache.

Powdered Toast Man: I am embarrassed to ask this now but are you Gorton or do you just work for him?

Gorton's Fisherman: Everyone is confused by this too. Gorton is the name of the boat. My name is Ben. 

Powdered Toast Man: Thanks for the clarification. You look like a Ben. 

Gorton's Fisherman: Thanks, I get that a lot. You look delicious.

Powdered Toast Man: Thanks, I get that a lot too.

Gorton's Fisherman: Is this interview going to be over soon?

Powdered Toast Man: Why?

Gorton's Fisherman: I think I ate some bad clams for breakfast. I got something percolating here.

Powdered Toast Man: That is all I needed to know. Maybe we can have you back and actually answer some real questions.

Gorton's Fisherman: Sounds gooooood. He says as he runs down the hall to the bathroom.

13 comments:

DEZMOND said...

I did not know Powdered Toast Man had a Just Cheese Blog either!

Alex J. Cavanaugh said...

Hopefully clams aren't involved with the kinky raincoat sex...

anne marie in philly said...

I don't eat gorton's or mrs pauls, but I DO LOVE SEAFOOD!

my spouse had an episode with bad clams once; lake winnipesaukee, NH. I didn't know him at that time.

Joanne said...

so that's what's under the yellow raincoat...you truly dig deep in your interviews. Good job!

DUTA said...


I eat fish but not what is known as seafood or shellfish. So any jokes on it is 'greek to me'.

Jax said...

My husband loves Gorton's fried fish fillets. I'm not a huge, although it's edible unlike canned tuna.

Chris Lally said...

I don't think I want to eat Gorton's anymore...

L. Diane Wolfe said...

Gorton's the boat? Who knew. Although I did know the name of your blog - duh, it's right there.

Liz A. said...

*makes mental note to avoid seafood tonight*

Adam said...

He just wants to take a seat.

Rawknrobyn.blogspot.com said...

What's his relationship with that boat really about? It's all a bit fishy to me.

Tanza Erlambang said...

I love fish, but not clams

Unknown said...

Be sure to dry your feet thoroughly after showering and use a medicated powder. Pay special attention to the area between your toes. Be sure to store your flip-flops in such a way that they will dry thoroughly between uses. For example, you could hang them over a hanger in your closet if there is enough room for air circulation.play bazaar
satta king