Tuesday, May 26, 2015

10 Things you didn't know about toothpaste


10) It was first invented as a jock itch cream

9) It tastes great on pizza crust

8) It glows in the dark if you brush more than 4 minutes

7) Before 1996, the secret ingredient was Koala Bear sweat

6) Former President George W. Bush uses it to style his hair

5) You can repel leopards and anacondas with it

4) 3% of the world has a fear of green toothpaste

3) It is a myth that is can get rid of acne

2) It can dissolve unwanted moles

1) For some reason Corey Feldman receives royalties from the sale of Crest, Colgate and Aquafresh

10 comments:

Alex J. Cavanaugh said...

What about unwanted gophers? Will it dissolve them?

Adam said...

Number 6 was quite obvious

Birgit said...

One can use it to diffuse a bomb. It is also used a botox for Kim Kardashian's ass

Rawknrobyn.blogspot.com said...

Four minutes is a long time. No wonder I've never seen toothpaste that glows in the dark. I only brush for 6 seconds.

Nick Wilford said...

I would have thought more than that had a fear of green toothpaste. Weirdly, I hate mint but don't mind using toothpaste. It's not like I'm actually eating it.

DEZMOND said...

I must insist that you try the number 5 yourself and send us a video of it before we decide to take the advice or not....

Unknown said...

"Former President George W. Bush uses it to style his hair" - this is actually a true fact, he told me himself.

Al Penwasser said...

Well, that kind of makes sense. That explains why my junk also never has gingivitis.

Momma Fargo said...

LMAO. I think I will just have to trust you on the pizza crust thingy.

Baby Sister said...

Ummm...pizza crust + toothpaste does not sound appetizing.

I will, however, be buying it in bulk now to put around my house so I can repel leopards and anacondas. We have such a problem with that in my area.