Sunday, January 13, 2013

Sick Days


I have been sick for the past week so my brain is a pile of goop. It is difficult to pull creativity out of goop. I felt like I had some creative juices an hour ago but then I sat down to write and nothing was there. I apologize for my brief absence from your blogs and promise to catch up once my brain and body return to a healthier state. I will leave you with a few random thoughts to ponder.

Why do video game consoles (PS3, Xbox, Wii) and blu-ray players come with non-HD cables to connect to the tv? Who has a non-HD tv nowadays that they are playing a PS3 on?

Do Zombies poop?

Did Luigi and Princess Peach ever hook up?

10 comments:

Baby Sister said...

I ask myself the same question about non-HD cables too. So dumb.

I hope you feel better soon!!

Ms. A said...

Hope you feel better soon.

Jo-Anne's Ramblings said...

Hope you are feeling better and as for the cables I am buggered if I know

Mark said...

Princess Peach and Luigi hooked up, zombies presumably HAVE to poop eventually, and there are people who still don't have HD TV's. I only got one a few months ago actually and before then had been using an old SD television for my xbox. Also I hope you feel better soon. Being sick sucks.

Alex J. Cavanaugh said...

Sorry you're sick!
No HD? I'm not sure I could function without 3D now, let alone HD.

Cperz said...

Sorry to hear that you are sick. That sucks. AND yes, it is hard to pull creativity out of a goopy brain. I struggle with this a lot.

I am cable challenged. All my TVs are HD but one of them is now connected wirelessly...which is a joke as it still has a cable. So I am confused...don't all TVs need a HDMI cable???

Adam said...

I guess they're reasoning is that it's easeir to find an hdmi cable than a system only video output for SDTVs

Anonymous said...

Feel better.

Oh, and I'm one of those people that plays PS3 on a non-HD television. That shit's expensive.

Unlike the consoles.

I won't tell you how I got them.

Birgit said...

I still have VHS and a simple DVD player so I am out of the goopy loop. I thought Luigi was hooked up with Taylor Swift? Zombies poop green goo-you can buy it at Toys R Us

Pat Tillett said...

If zombies do poop, does it smell like brains?

Luigi and PP did NOT hook up, she found out that brother Mario had already been there...