Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Polling the World

As you may or may not know, I am quite the movie buff. There is a new guy at work that also considers himself a movie buff. The only problem is that he rates a lot of movies that I believe to be great as terrible. One film that I can't understand his dislike for is A Bronx Tale with Robert De Niro and  Chazz Palminteri. Everybody at work loves this movie but for some reason he did not care for it. I want to know what the blogging world thinks of this movie. There is a poll to the left on the sidebar. Please vote in terms of how much you enjoyed or disliked the film A Bronx Tale. Only vote once please and spread the word. I want to get at least 50 votes. I will shoot for 100. I am keeping the poll up for one month. Make me proud my blogger buddies.

17 comments:

Copyboy said...

My cousin auditioned for that movie.

baygirl32 said...

think you need another option... I missed the boat and didn't see the movie

-not for me of course, I seen it

Alex J. Cavanaugh said...

I'll vote!

Anonymous said...

Chazz Palmiteri is totally underrated and often overlooked. He rocked "The Usual Suspects". - G

Baby Sister said...

You don't have my option, so I'll vote here. *never seen it :)

Pat Tillett said...

Chazz Palmiteri was great in that movie. Di Nero didn't really add much in my opinioin.
But I really liked the movie a lot!

Guilty of Gossip said...

i really liked that movie- i think people tend to under-rate it, so its good that youre running this poll!
Cant wait to see the results!

TS Hendrik said...

I thought it was pretty forgettable.

Cheeseboy said...

Thought it was okay.

Rawknrobyn.blogspot.com said...

Never heard of it, but I thought it was great because you did.
xoRObyn

Arlee Bird said...

I don't recall ever having seen it. I went to put it on my Netflix queue, but it's not available--it's "saved".

Lee
Tossing It Out

Steve G. said...

I loved the Family Guy short spoof of it, but I haven't seen the original version.

m. said...

done, and done.

Heff said...

I've never had any Bronx Tail, so I best sit this one out.

Unknown said...

I'll vote too.

Daisygirl said...

I have not seen it...oops!

Sylvia Plathypus said...

Gotta be honest, if it wasn't one of my hubs' FAVORITE movies of all time, I would not have ever seen it. That being said, I thought it was a pretty good movie. The part about unlocking the door before he gets in always stuck with me, and we laugh now everytime I do that. =)