Monday, April 26, 2010

Trivia Corner Reboot #2

I just realized that in last week's trivia corner I put my blog URL instead of my email, no wonder only a few people participated. I am such a dumbass!!

Today I am presenting 2 questions. One of them is multiple choice, I am trying this out for a change to see what happens. Remember, there is going to be a prize for the winner at the end, only 8 more after this one. Answers will be posted Tuesday at 6 am.

RULES: I will only accept EMAILS, do not post your answers in a comment. Let everyone have a fair shot at guessing the answer. You are welcome to leave comments as long as you don't write any answers in there. Email answers to Reviewsyoucantuse@gmail.com No cheating!! Using the Internet takes the fun out of the game. Have fun!

1.) What are kernels of popcorn that don't pop called?
(worth 1 point)

a.) Lazy Dogs
b.) Old Maids
c.) Abe Vigodas
d.) Un-laid Eggs
e.) Late Bloomers

2.) What Hall of Fame hurler issued a record 11 walks while pitching a complete shutout? (worth 3 points)

The standings are displayed on the left side of this blog for the world to see. The winner gets a prize at the end of the contest. Will it be you?

5 comments:

TS Hendrik said...

Stumped again as usual.
You'd think with a multiple choice I'd have at least some idea, but no.

However I really hope it's Abe Vigodas. lol

Cheeseboy said...

Ha ha! Abe Vigodas. I hope it is that one.

Pat Tillett said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Pat Tillett said...

My first comment was just "yahoo." but then I thought it sounded like a search engine reference.
so let me re-phrase that...

"yipee!"

California Keys said...

I got one!