Friday, April 30, 2010

The Movie Game Answers

There were a lot of other answers this time around besides mine. I want to give a shout out to Nippy @ Crazy Penguin Ramblings, Kelly @ Guilty of Gossip and Jerry @ My Thoughts Brought To The Light for getting all four movie links.

Easy - Link: Shawshank Redemption & Mr. & Mrs. Smith
Se7en (Morgan Freeman & Brad Pitt) or Wanted (Morgan Freeman & Angelina Jolie)

Medium - Link: Clueless & The Dukes of Hazzard
Roles Models (Paul Rudd & Seann William Scott) or Road Trip (Breckin Meyer & Seann William Scott)

Hard - Link: Legends of the Fall & Lake Placid
Benny & Joon (Aidan Quinn & Oliver Platt) or Troy (Brad Pitt & Brendan Gleeson) or Beuwolf (Anthony Hopkins & Brendan Gleeson)

Challenge - Link: Boiler Room & The Silence of the Lambs & Varsity Blues
The Fast and the Furious (Vin Diesel, Ted Levine & Paul Walker)

There are probably other answers that I missed but if you made a correct connection then you earned yourself some points. Don't forget to check the standings and come back next Wednesday for another round of The Movie Game.

1 comment:

California Keys said...

I'm going to quit my job to stay home and follow blogs.... I was up late thinking about these.... And then bam! It's 7:00 and I can't get my answers in....