Wednesday, August 7, 2019

Phobias - Real or Crap?



You decided if these are real phobias or made up crap from the inner nether regions of my brain. 


  1. Fear of your shoelaces being untied 
  2. Fear of otters
  3. Fear of eating calamari because the suction cups on the tentacles might get stuck in your throat
  4. Fear of peanut butter sticking to the roof of your mouth
  5. Fear of phobias
  6. Fear of running into Carrot Top in real life
  7. Fear of tipping too much at a restaurant
  8. Fear of monsters biting your toes while you are sleeping
  9. Fear of a megalodon not being extinct
  10. Fear of opening your eyes
  11. Fear of somewhere, somehow, a duck is watching you
  12. Fear of not having phone service
  13. Fear of the McRib never coming back
  14. Fear of Santa Claus and the Easter Bunny having sex
  15. Fear of shadows
  16. Fear of getting an erection while going to the doctor
  17. Fear of getting bit by a Zombie
  18. Fear of running out of ketchup
  19. Fear of string
  20. Fear of wind
  21. Fear of having a baby with Snooki
  22. Fear of clowns
  23. Fear of horses dressed up as cows
  24. Fear of O.J. Simpson being innocent
  25. Fear of ghosts using your toothbrush

  1. Crap - I suffer from this on roller coasters and stuff.
  2.  Real - Lutraphobia
  3. Crap - my wife suffers from it.
  4. Real - Arachibutyrophobia
  5. True - Phobophobia
  6. Crap - That hair is very scary
  7. Crap - Before cell phones were invented when math was done in your head.
  8. Crap - We all had this as a kid and I still suffer from it.
  9. Crap - There is still one out there. Shark week wouldn't lie to me.
  10. Real - Optophobia
  11. Crap - I know it can see me.
  12. Real - Nomophobia
  13. Crap - Feels real.
  14. Crap - Just imagine it and be afraid.
  15. Real - Sciophobia
  16. Crap - Every guy's worst nightmare.
  17. Crap - May be real in the future.
  18. Crap - Always have a back-up!!!
  19. Real - Linonophobia
  20. Real - Ancraophobia
  21. Crap - I might need counseling.
  22. Real - Coulrophobia
  23. Crap - This one is my favorite.
  24. Crap - Controversial!!
  25. Crap - But ghosts don't have teeth, do they?


12 comments:

Susan Flett Swiderski said...

I'm afraid people are afraid of way too many things. :)

Adam said...

People scare me

Alex J. Cavanaugh said...

I'd be afraid of being in the same room with Snookie.

Birgit said...

Fear of Snooki having a baby with Carrot Top...yikes!

Liz A. said...

Did I see Carrot Top somewhere...? I think I might have. As scary as you'd think.

I've never been scared of tipping too much. Want to always get a good table? Tip a server a ridiculous amount. They'll remember you and give you great service forever afterwards.

L. Diane Wolfe said...

I KNEW the fear of no phone service was real. The horror. What would kids do if they were dumped in the 80's and had to deal with pay phones? (I think it would be hilarious to find out.)

Rawknrobyn.blogspot.com said...

Haha. You didn't pay Betty yet? Dude, she ain't getting any younger.
#26. Fear of Betty White's revenge. (That's crap. But maybe it's true. I'd be scared.)

Janie Junebug said...

But monsters do bite my toes.

Love,
Janie

nashvillecats2 said...

I'm afraid of thunderstorms. returned the compliament you paid me by visiting my blog. A big thank you from your latest follower.

Yvonne.

Al Penwasser said...

I actually fear my proctologist using my toothbrush.
To check my prostate.
Or his.

Kalpana said...

This was hugely entertaining but I wish you hadn't put in Number 14. I've never thought of it and now that I've thought it I can't unthink it.

Shammickite said...

Number 18..... oh no! But how am I going to eat my grilled cheese now????