Friday, January 6, 2012

Who missed me?

School is over!! I can finally get back to blogging. I feel so lost without it in my life. I have no idea where I left off  or what I was thinking about four month ago. I got to get back to the drawing board. I have so much creative juice running through my veins. It is overwhelming to think about what I want to write about. I need a secretary or assistant. Any one need a job? I can pay you in jelly beans. Good ones too, I have Jelly Belly's. Ok, I think that is all I can say right now, my brain is about to explode. Come back next week for the start of a great JTC year.

11 comments:

Unknown said...

Oh no! Not exploding brains!

Alex J. Cavanaugh said...

You're back! Awesome!

Birgit said...

oh great...now maybe there will be some great questions you will ask all of us to ponder and discuss but I am not into jelly beans....too Ronnie Reagan for me:)

Mark said...

Good to see you back. No brain explosions plox.

Baby Sister said...

Welcome back. Yay for no more school!! For you, anyway, I start again next week. :p

Al Penwasser said...

Thank goodness you're back. So much has happened in my life since you've been gone. For instance, I...uh...um...now come to think of it, nothing really has changed.
Welcome back all the same..

Chuck said...

Welcome back! I think I have the same problem...too much to write about and nothing written, I might need some drugs...

Jeff Beesler said...

Last I heard, Jamie, you were preparing an all out campaign against the Where's the Beef lady from those old Wendy's Commercials.

not displayed said...

Love jelly beans :)

Pat Tillett said...

If it does explode, you're cleaning that crap up...
On a serious note, I'm happy to read this!

busanalayali said...

I like that that you say {as|like} my friend thanks ..

busana muslim