Friday, July 22, 2011

Wedding Scavenger Hunt

I’m sure you are all aware of the normal scavenger hunt when you have to find things. Do you know about the scavenger hunt that requires you to do things instead of finding them? Here is a scavenger hunt you can play at the next wedding reception you are attending. Each action/thing to do has a different set of points.

Wedding Scavenger Hunt

Points              Action/Thing To Do

50        =          Motorboat the bride
48        =          Moon the groom’s mother
43        =          Give a toast with the phrase “Dirty Sanchez” in it
41        =          Cup and hold the groom’s balls for 10 seconds
38        =          Eat your dinner with only using your mouth, no hands
35        =          Slowly lick your lips while looking at the bride’s grandmother
32        =          Start playing hacky sack with a dinner roll on the dance floor
29        =          Find a large woman and ask her if you can feel the baby kick
27        =          Kiss one of the bridesmaids on the lips
25        =          Randomly talk to a stranger about your rash ‘down there’
22        =          Smell some guy’s hair and ask him what shampoo he uses
20        =          Tag the DJ and say ‘you’re it’ and run away giggling
17        =          Sit in the middle of the dance floor and throw a temper tantrum
15        =          Tell one of the female servers that you loved her in Titanic
12        =          Ask the person next to you to pull your finger
10        =          Bring back a roll of toilet paper and set it at your table
8          =          Take all the spoons from your table and put them in your pocket or purse
5          =          Ask the bartender to make you a ‘Dick Cheney’
3          =          Clap really obnoxiously after a slow song
1          =          Pick your nose and wipe it on the table

Try these at the next wedding you are at, even if it's your own.

13 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am in my sisters wedding in September and I cringe at the thought of any of this happening. I'd laugh...oh hell yeah I'd laugh...but her temper tantrum would be much worse than one in the middle of a dance floor. haha. Great list.

Alex J. Cavanaugh said...

My sister-in-law's grandmother French kissed my brother at his wedding - I wonder how many points she scored for that?

Jeff Beesler said...

Wow, have you been hired by some money-craving divorce lawyer to try and set up a series of failed marriages? This scavenger hunt would suggest you are.

Just kidding! Very well played, Cheese Man!

Ms. A said...

Hmmmmm... I don't think so.

Oilfield Trash said...

Hilarious.

Baby Sister said...

Definitely would be an interesting wedding...

Tony Van Helsing said...

If the danceflor is polished wood see if you can slide across it on your knees like an eight year old.

Rawknrobyn.blogspot.com said...

Are you passing this out to your wedding guests? I hope we'll see the video.
xoRobyn

Shockgrubz said...

That'd be one wedding I'd actually like to attend. Great blog, I'll follow you.

Pat Tillett said...

Not that's a party!
You know how at some receptions they leave a disposable camera at every table? My friend's wife insisted that this take place at their reception. Well, one table only took photos under the table, with various bodyparts exposed. The bride was SO pissed! My friend thought it was classic...

LoneIslander said...

Now this is something I could use.

Cheeseboy said...

Nice. I think I would have scored about 28 at my last wedding.

Golden Girl said...

ha