Friday, March 4, 2011

The Easter Bunny ate my sandwich

I miss blogging. I didn't expect this school semester to be so busy. I have so much homework and projects to do plus I work overnight so my sleep schedule is erratic. I haven't read a blog in over two weeks and the only things I have been posting are the Trivia Corners. Oh and this rant. I have spring break coming up in a week so hopefully I can try to catch up a little with visiting blogs are writing some fun stuff. Just wanted to let the people that care know that I'm still here just very, very busy. If blogging paid me then I would be on it like a fat kid on a cupcake. But blogging doesn't rank very high on the priority list. If I have missed a really awesome post that you think I would like let me know in a comment. Talk to you guys soon................. I hope.

14 comments:

Baby Sister said...

It's too bad we don't get paid to blog...that would be nice. Hope you get some down time soon!!

Alex J. Cavanaugh said...

All of my posts are awesome! Hey, hope to see you pop in sometime soon.

Oilfield Trash said...

I am climbing up the ranks of the points. yay me.

Crystal Collier said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Crystal Collier said...

And right when I popped in to give you an award... Good luck with the semester! (I know exactly what you mean!) Pop by and grab your award when you have time.

http://crystalcollier.blogspot.com/2011/03/award-awards-awards.htm

Shannon said...

It's good that you're being super productive in school and keeping up with your life ~ the blogosphere will still be around when you have time!

Chuck said...

Don't worry about us we will be fine without supervision...to bad your schedule is so hectic. Stop by when ya can.

Pat Tillett said...

How dare you chose real life over us! Seriously, do what you gotta do and when you have time to be here, we'll see you then! Just make sure you make your time at school worthwhile!!!

Teachinfourth said...

Blogging should be fun until it makes you bucket loads of money...until then, do it when you can. We can all understand busy schedules.

Rawknrobyn.blogspot.com said...

That's okay. Just correct that embarrassing error on my score and we'll call it even. xo Robyn

Michelle in a shell said...

I completely feel you. I'm in the same boat :(

RosieC said...

Good luck with everything. I know exactly what you mean. This semester has really run me over like a semi. Hurray for spring break soon!

Cheeseboy said...

Take it easy. Rest up. Blog when ready.

Pinecone Stew said...

Suuuuuuuper blog!!!!! +Following