Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Battle of the Cereal Mascots: Round 2

The previous battle was a close one but in the end the Rice Krispies' boys kicked that chocolate vampire's ass. After the fight Snap, Crackle and Pop were jumped by the Keebler Elves. Snap suffered a broken collar bone, Pop got his eye socket punched in and Crackle has extremely bruised nipples from some hardcore titty twisters. I hope they can recover in time for their next battle.

Today's battle is between Lucky the Leprechaun and Trix Rabbit. They were randomly chosen and are here to settle their differences.

I picked two audience members to interview our combatants before the fight. Let's see what they had to say.



Timmy (8 year old boy) : Lucky, do you like cats?
Lucky: The musical? No, I hated that garbage. I'd rather see Sheep the musical.
Timmy: Have you ever peed on your mommy's favorite shoes?
Lucky: No, but I did poop in my dad's boot once. He was not happy that Christmas.
Timmy: I have 3 fish and 2 birds.
Lucky: Do I look like I care? Do you have any more brilliant questions for me.
Timmy: What's the capital of Thailand?
Lucky: Kid, that's an easy one, it's Bangkok.
Timmy: (He kicks Lucky in the balls) Trix thought you would say that. That's from him you drunken piece of crap. Go choke on a marshmallow moon.





Agnes (96 year old woman) :
I think your cereal is too sweet. Why is it so sweet?
Trix Rabbit: I don't make the cereal lady, I just promote it. Like you and depends.
Agnes: Do you wanna see a picture of my granddaughter?
Trix Rabbit: How old is she? Is she hot?
Agnes: What? You will have to speak up, I can't hear so good out of this ear.
Trix Rabbit: I said, IS SHE HOT?
Agnes: Sure, I've got some pot. It will take the edge off before the big fight.
Trix Rabbit: You are one cool old lady. If you were 70 years younger I'd lay down the pipe for you.
Agnes: What?
Trix Rabbit: Never mind. (mumbles as he walks away) Stupid deaf old bag, someone needs to change her diaper.

Time to cast your vote folks. Does a leprechaun or rabbit win this fight? You can visit the Snap, Crackle and Pop in the hospital, visiting hours are 3 pm - 7 pm everyday. Polls close on Sunday at 11:59 pm.

12 comments:

Hart Johnson said...

TRIX RABBIT! (that leprachaun always bugged me) The rabbit is I suppose a little annoying, but more in the way like "yeah, that's my spazdic friend" rather than 'dear god, I wish he'd stop following me)

The Invisible Seductress said...

Gotta be the Trix rabbit. I love his elaborate scheming and poor outcome. I never want him to ge t that cereal..It's MINE...ALL MINE!!!!!!


....evil laugh...

Nippy The Penguin said...

gotta go with Lucky here he has got that pot of gold stashed somewhere to bribe all sorts of mercenaries to take out the rabbit.

Ian said...

Trix Rabbit FTW

Daisygirl said...

oh the rabbit for sure!!!! Such limited visiting hours not sure I can find the time! ;)

Happy Tuesday you crazy boy!

Alex J. Cavanaugh said...

Trix Rabbit for sure!

Guilty of Gossip said...

I feel like since Trix seems to always be on something that he would win for sure. And he comes off like an f'n pimp in his interview! "i'd lay down the pipe..."

Rawknrobyn.blogspot.com said...

I go for Lucky. Can I get Lucky this way?
xoRobyn

Pat Tillett said...

Trix rabbit. that hare has some hair!

great interviews...

TS Hendrik said...

Those two have some serious anger issues.
I guess I'll go with Lucky as leprechauns have magic and can hurt you.

Cheeseboy said...

This is quite the match up. My vote goes to the silly rabbit.

The Man-Cave said...

I vote the lep b/c his cereal is better. Purple horseshoes, nuff said.