Some of you are going to have to stay after class for detention.
There will be 2 winners this series. The first place winner will get to choose whether they would like to guest post here on 'Just the Cheese' or have me write a post just about them and their blog. The second place winner will receive what the first place winner doesn't pick.
RULES: The rules are very simple. Try not to use the Internet, these questions are to test your knowledge of useless information. Please DO NOT leave your answers in a comment. Let everyone playing have a fair shot at answering them. I WILL ONLY accept answers in the form of an email. Email your answers to firstname.lastname@example.org. Let's have some fun out there.
1) How much fluid, in ounces, can the bladder of a healthy human adult hold? (1 point)
2) Under the rules of professional football, what score is recorded for a forfeited game? (2 points)
3) How many signs of the zodiac are not represented by a living creature? (3 points)
4) Who was the first male sports figure to appear on the cover of Vogue magazine? (4 points)
5) What is a hippometer used to measure? (5 points)
Answers will post tomorrow morning.