Welcome to another Monday filled with useless trivia. I expect A's from everyone (even you Robyn).
I will email everybody in my blog contact list the questions every Monday morning. If you don't get these emails and want to, please leave a comment with your email.
There will be 2 winners this series. The first place winner will get to choose whether they would like to guest post here on 'Just the Cheese' or have me write a post just about them and their blog. The second place winner will receive what the first place winner doesn't pick.
RULES: The rules are very simple. Try not to use the Internet, these questions are to test your knowledge of useless information. Please DO NOT leave your answers in a comment. Let everyone playing have a fair shot at answering them. I WILL ONLY accept answers in the form of an email. Email your answers to email@example.com. Let's have some fun out there.
1) What is the most commonly fractured bone in the human body? (1 point)
a) Ulna (Wrist)
b) Metacarpal (finger)
d) Talus (ankle)
e) Clavicle (collar bone)
2) Misprision is a crime that could land someone in prison. What is it? (2 points)
3) What is unusual about the eggs of the seabird know as the guillemot? (3 points)
4) What island nation is the only remaining monarchy in the Pacific? (4 points)
5) What legendary 1960 Olympic gold medalist had the honor of marking the start of the 1996 Summer Games in Atlanta, Georgia, by lighting the cauldron with the Olympic torch? (5 points)
Answers will post tomorrow morning.