Monday, August 2, 2010

Monday Minute Link up


Today's Monday Minute is co-hosted by Brown Eyed Girl. Go link up after you read my answers.

- Describe your life in one word.

Horngry (I combined horny and hungry and made a new word)

- Is there something you wish you had learned how to do as a child?

I wish I had learned that baby oil does not make a good masturbatory lubricant.

- Who has been the biggest influence on your life?

Mr. Bob Barker (Screw you Drew Carey)

- What is your greatest dream/hope/aspiration?

This one goes along with the previous question. My biggest dream is to be on The Price is Right. I have been watching that show since I was like 5. I wanted tickets for my 18th bday but I never got them. Now that Bob isn't the host anymore it won't be the same.

My greatest hope is that one day I will have a pet giraffe.

-Do you believe you have reached your potential? Why/why not?

I can never find a ladder tall enough to reach my potential. I got it stuck up in a tree when I was 8 and I haven't been able to get it down. Where is Spider-Man when you need him?

Don't forget to check out today's Trivia Corner. Scroll down one post to find it. And tomorrow is the first round of the battle of the cereal mascots.

11 comments:

m. said...

hahaha.
horngry.
excellent.

Steve G. said...

Sweet answers! I'm also a big fan of "horngry" - how wonderfully evocative and provocative, to channel Don King for a second here.

Alex J. Cavanaugh said...

Have you seen the commercial with the tiny giraffe on the pillow? Will that suffice?

Anonymous said...

HORNGRY!!! LOVES...I'm totally going to start implementing that one!

Daisygirl said...

Okay I vote you had the best answers!!! # 1 made me spit coffee...I shall be billing you for a new computer monitor!

Heck ya to Bob...boo to Drew!

Nippy The Penguin said...

Horngry hahaha , would give you a high five but after answer number 2 i'm gonna back away slowly and make a hasty retreat.

TS Hendrik said...

I applaud the Drew Carey sentiment. You know they're changing the format even more now? They want to make it like a variety show.

Marlene said...

Horngry!!! LOVE IT!!!

Sylvia Plathypus said...

LMAO @ Alex -- Everytime I see that commercial with the tiny giraffe, I think of you (Powdered Toast Man) and wonder if you've seen it. (Even if it is for something as ghey as DirecTV. Blecch.)

Cheeseboy said...

We seem to have a common screw Drew Carey theme going.

No baby oil, eh? Maybe you should try a different brand?

Rawknrobyn.blogspot.com said...

Oh, PTM, sorry about the baby oil incident. It does smell nice, though that's not exactly the effect you were trying for.

I don't have to read anyone else's to know that your Monday Minute responses are the most funny and bizarre.
xoRobyn