If you cheat you have to stay after class and clack the erasers together.
I will email everybody in my blog contact list the questions every Monday morning. If you don't get these emails and want to, please leave a comment with your email.
There will be 2 winners this series. The first place winner will get to choose whether they would like to guest post here on 'Just the Cheese' or have me write a post just about them and their blog. The second place winner will receive what the first place winner doesn't pick.
RULES: The rules are very simple. Try not to use the Internet, these questions are to test your knowledge of useless information. Please DO NOT leave your answers in a comment. Let everyone playing have a fair shot at answering them. I WILL ONLY accept answers in the form of an email. Email your answers to email@example.com. Let's have some fun out there.
1) How many of the 55 delegates to the Constitutional Convention were lawyers? (1 point)
2) What baseball legend was the first player in the 20th century to hit four home runs in a single game? (2 points)
3) What 1950s-era car featured a speedometer that glowed when a preset speed was reached? (3 points)
4) What actress used the pseudonym Olga Mallsnerd in the film credits for 2010, the 1984 sequel to the sci-fi classic 2001: A Space Odyssey? (4 points)
5) What was the original name of the Web search engine known today as Google? (5 points)
Answers will post tomorrow morning.