Let's get ready to............think!
There will be 2 winners this series. The first place winner will get to choose whether they would like to guest post here on 'Just the Cheese' or have me write a post just about them and their blog. The second place winner will receive what the first place winner doesn't pick.
RULES: The rules are very simple. Try not to use the Internet, these questions are to test your knowledge of useless information. Please DO NOT leave your answers in a comment. Let everyone playing have a fair shot at answering them. I WILL ONLY accept answers in the form of an email. Email your answers to firstname.lastname@example.org. Let's have some fun out there.
1) In what city was celebrity socialite Paris Hilton born? (1 point)
a) New York City, NY
b) Los Angeles, California
c) Rome, Italy
d) Dublin, Ohio
e) Paris, France
2) What country is the top producer of Brazil nuts? (2 points)
3) Chemically speaking, what is sublimation? (3 points)
4) What American canned food product did Soviet premier Nikita Khrushchev credit with saving his army from starvation during WWII? (4 points)
5) What is the primary source of the earth's oxygen? (5 points)
Answers will post tomorrow morning.