Monday, August 16, 2010

Monday Minute Link up & Some Tagged Questions

I was tagged by Daisygirl @ A Daily Scoop of Chaos last week. I told her I would answer her questions so here they are.

1. Do you like onions?

I love onions especially the unhealthy deep fried blooming onion. Those things are so tasty and so gross at the same time.


2. gold or silver?

What are we talking about here? Teeth? Rims? Best way to kill a werewolf? I actually prefer bronze. I'm erecting a bronze statue of my naked self (get it, erecting).

3. Do you have hidden talent?
I do. It is so hidden (I think in my small intestine) that I don't even know what it is.

4. Do you have a lucky number?

My lucky number is negative 69.

5. If you see a homeless person on the corner do you give them money?
No, I usually ask them directions to the nearest bank so I can deposit my wad of 100's.

6. Do you believe in ghosts?
Why, do they ask about me?

7. What is the most annoying song to you right now?

Anything by Justin Bieber, past, present and future. Plus anything his children and grandchildren do.

8. Do you always wear your seatbelt?

I would fall out of my jet-pack if I didn't wear my seat belt. That's a silly question.





If you could have plastic surgery, would you? If so, what would you get done?

I would have an extra arm attached somewhere on my back so I can always scratch that itch that is usually impossible unless you are Stretch Armstrong.

What laws have you broken?

Let's see.... I've rigged a presidential election, ran a brothel out of my basement, sold chewing tobacco to a 4 year old and rebroadcasted a MLB game without their express written consent.

What is your quirkiest habit?

Asking my imaginary twin brother what cereal I should eat for breakfast.

If you only had 3 songs to listen to for the rest of your life what would they be?

Mmm Bop - Hanson
DuckTales Theme Song
This is the song that doesn't end - Lamp Chop


and finally...

How often do you have sex?

I'm havign sexi rigjht noow as I tyupe thises.

Tomorrow look for the next round of the battle of the cereal mascots.

5 comments:

rebecca said...

Got here from Blog O'Cheese and so glad I did! Fun-ny! Some raunchy and pretty funny!

Daisygirl said...

haha, Oh I am tagging you every freakin time from now on...you rock!!!

Yes the ghosts were asking about the erected bronze statue that is blocking the entrance of Walmart!

Oh I have an imaginary twin too but she like to take over my body and make me do bad things!

Alex J. Cavanaugh said...

Like the last answer.
And think you'll get away with everything but the MLB broadcast.

Marlene said...

Oh no!!! I've got Lamb Chop singing in my head now!!!! You did that on purpose, didn't you?

m. said...

haha, oh my.
i'd probably ask for an extra arm too.
how handy.