Monday, August 23, 2010

Monday Minute Link up (with new hosts)

The Monday Minute is now regularly hosted by Heather over at In the Land of Crazy and Melissa over at Day 2 Day Living. Ian has given over control to these girls, go check them out.







*Favorite 80s flick?

This question is right up my alley but I normally don't answer these questions seriously. What do I do? Serious or funny answer?

I am going to have to go with The Terminator cuz it came out the year I was invented.


*One genre of music needs to be banned. Which genre?


Any genre that Justin Beiber gets into, except the spoons, that genre rocks.



*All time favorite candy?


Strawberry flavored edible panties.


*How 'flawed' is your driving record?


I have to blow into a tube in order to drive my tricycle.



*What was high school mascot?


The Monica Lewinsky's (because we sucked).


What color socks are you wearing?


Which ones? The ones on my feet, hands or happy place?

Stop by tomorrow for the 4th round of the cereal mascot battle.

10 comments:

Marlene said...

The Monica Lewinskys!!!! ROFL!!!

Alex J. Cavanaugh said...

Sad mascot!
And you were born the year Terminator came out? I suddenly feel old...

Pat Tillett said...

I'm laughing and feeling very and damn old at the same time...

Rawknrobyn.blogspot.com said...

You are too funny. This is all great stuff. I am sorry you have to take a breatholizer to ride your tricycle. Tough brakes. Does it even have brakes?
xoRobyn

Daisygirl said...

my jaw is on the floor...the Monica Lewinsky's hahahaha!!!

OH ya those strawberry panties are delicious! We both said Beiber...Beiber sucks!

Cheeseboy said...

Great answers. If you were the Monica's, I think we were the Bill Clinton's...

Chuck said...

The spoons! That's another genre I hate...and the pan flute! The Lewinsky's was very funny.

Sadako said...

Loved the Monica Lewinsky joke. It takes me back!

Anonymous said...

Ha - awesome interview, and very cool idea behind the interview.

Sylvia Plathypus said...

ROTFLMFAO Nearly had a spit take when I read about your HS mascot...kudos!!!